Friday, December 15, 2017

White On White Dies R Us Challenge

Hello Merry friends!
It is only 10 days before Christmas, can you believe it?
Today is also the 15th which brings us to a new challenge at
Dies R Us!
The theme is White On White
but it doesn't have to be Christmas,
but I must be in the Christmas 'spirit'
and I went with it!!



 I started out by using an embossing folder for the background then
cut a frame from Impression Obsession Rectangle 6 in 1 Frames.

Next I die cut a wreath using Tutti Designs Wreath With Bow.
I coated the wreath with glue using the Nuvo Large glue pen,
then coated that with Sparkling Snow glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle.
I die cut the bow of the wreath twice separate ,
one from an adhesive craft foam and another from card stock,
which once again I used the glue pen and Sparkling Snow glitter.
A little glitter 'candi' was applied to the bow center.

To finish I die cut a sentiment using
then cut the tiny bird from

That's it....pretty easy!
Make sure and pop on over to the
Dies R Us challenge blog to see all the other beautiful white on white cards
and join in the challenge with us!

Entering the following challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania .... Anything Christmas
613 Avenue Create .... Christmas/Winter
International Art and Soul .... Make It Sparkle
Crafty Cardmakers .... Christmas
Southern Girls .... All That Glitters



15 comments:

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Diane and I love the added sparkle! Perfect! Beautiful design ... would have never thought to add the little bird ... so sweet! Happy Holidays to you & yours.

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! I love the sparkly wreath!! It looks amazing!! This is elegant and fabulous, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a pretty white on white Christmas card. Love all the sparkle you have going on in here and the little bird chirping Happy Holidays is so cute!

laurie said...

I LOVE the sparkle! How pretty. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous wreath...super lovely card! Merry Christmas to you and family!

Judy Woodland said...

So, so gorgeous!!! I am partial to white on white, and with that glittery goodness this just takes the card to a whole new level. STUNNING!!!!

Kathy Krug said...

Diane, this is so gorgeous. the glitter on the wreath and bow really make the pop off the embossed background. Absolutely stunning.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that's the same wreath I have and it looks so different. I love what you've done with it! So beautiful with the sparkle and the bow cut separately. Love that darling little bird in the corner. Lots of pretty texture here!

Ros Crawford said...

You always make stunning White on white... Another beauty my friend!

Sherri said...

I love the embossed background and using glitter paper for your dies was brilliant! Awesome card, Diane!

AndreaH said...

I stumbled across your blog somehow and so pleased I did. I haven't looked at any other white on white cards yet but if they're all as superb as yours them I'm in for a treat. The card you have done is that good in my opinion it really should be sold on all card shops. I certainly hope you sell them? Thankyou so much for sharing your super duper talent. Merry Christmas. Xxx 🥂 xxx

Josephine said...

Beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is stunning. I love the touches of sparkle! Thank you for participating in the International Art & Soul Challenge!

Maike from Maikreations said...

Love the white on white with that "little bit" of glitter ;o))) Great creation!!! Thank you for taking part in our Crafty Cardmakers Challenge! Happy crafting and merry Christmas to you and yours, Maike ;o)

Dr Sonia S V said...

OOoh so beautiful ...love the pristine white and the shimmering sparkle...so subtle and so beautiful
Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugmania Challenge!
Cuttlebugmania Challenge DT
Dr Sonia